Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The State of the World

Welcome to Boldtalk.
In the posts that are to come, I hope to elucidate my view of the world. I traveled around the world and studied many different subjects which gives me a unique perspective, not necessarily a better perspective, but, nonetheless, different. There are many truths in the world and I don't pretend to have the only one. I consider myself to have a great tolerance for different views though I must profess that I rarely respect the run of the mill mindless partisan positions. I prefer issues to personalities. I insist on scientific reasoning rather than passionate discourse. I appreciate positions arrived at by your own thought process. I am fairly contempuous of the repetition of talking points.

Boldtalk is a reference to a scene from True Grit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home